NOW HIRING: Field Service Professionals (P/T, F/T)
So you’re interested in being an Field Service Pro (FPS)?
FSP’s are extremely crucial to our business goals! We take pride in our team members and conduct quality training to ensure they are comfortable performing each task as needed, exceeding the expectations of each Client.
FSP’s provide Fleet Maintenance services, including mobile detailing, relocating and fueling vehicles, maintaining communication with key team members, reporting issues, and completing work summaries.
- Driving to Fleet stations to perform cleaning services and basic checks to ensure vehicle is in working condition.
- Refueling vehicles to ensure an enjoyable experience for member users.
- Relocating vehicles as needed.
- Reporting vehicle damage, issues, and items found.
- Completing work summaries during, and at the end of each shift.
All FSP’s must have the following:
- Valid Class G Driver’s License and clean driving record
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Customer service skills and professional appearance
- Time management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Flexibility in handling sudden task/routing changes as they come up
- Exceptional communication skills when dealing with team members and Clients
- Must be able to work in different weather conditions.
We work with the weather!
As seasons change, so do our processes and expectations to ensure jobs are completed correctly. Be prepared to work in the rain, cold, and heat.
We always ensure our workers are given the right equipment, tools, and advice for an efficient work flow.